Inlet Coastal Resort Respite Care Services
At Inlet Coastal Resort, our Respite Care program provides you a temporary rest from caregiving. Respite Care is simply a service that supports and maintains the primary caregiving relationship by providing temporary care to an aging parent or loved one. We understand that caregivers have dedicated their time to caring for a loved one and as such, have little time for their own needs. As your loved one’s physical demands increase or as conditions such as dementia becomes worse, the family caregiver becomes more involved in that care and less able to take the time to refresh themselves.
Often caregivers are committed 24-hour, 7-days-a-week to their loved one. This is why respite care for the elderly is needed.
Inlet Coastal Resort understands that everyone needs a break from time to time and that is why it is important for us to offer respite care.
Using Inlet Coastal Resort’s respite services can support and strengthen your ability to be a caregiver and can give the person with dementia or Alzheimer’s the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing experience in a nurturing environment. Respite care is available with a two week minimum stay.
Respite care can provide caregivers with:
- A chance to spend time with other friends and family
- An opportunity to relax andtake time for themselves
- Time to take care of errands such as shopping or medical appointments
- Comfort and peace of mind knowing that the person with dementia is spending time with another caring individual in a nurturing environment around the clock.
Respite care can provide the person with dementia or Alzheimer’s an opportunity to:
- Interact with others having similar experiences
- Spend time in a caring, supportive environment
- Participate in activities designed to match personal abilities and needs
For More Information: