Inlet Coastal Resort’s Respite Care program is the perfect choice for those who need a temporary break from caregiving. Respite Care is simply a service that supports and maintains the primary caregiving relationship by providing temporary care to an aging parent or loved one. We understand that caregivers have dedicated their time to caring for a loved one and as such, have little time for their own needs. As your loved one’s physical demands increase or as conditions such as dementia becomes worse, the family caregiver becomes more involved in that care and less able to take the time to refresh themselves. Inlet Coastal Resort understands that everyone needs a break from time to time and that is why it is important for us to offer respite care.
Utilizing Inlet Coastal Resort’s respite services can support and strengthen your ability to be a caregiver and can give the person with dementia or Alzheimer’s the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing experience in a nurturing environment. Please note that the suggested minimum short-stay is 14 days.
While staying at Inlet Coastal Resort, your loved one will experience our resort-style assisted living community.
Highlights of Respite Care include:
- 24/7 compassionate care
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as medication management, bathing, dressing, ambulation and meals
- Resident inspired care plans
- Amenities such as beautiful and secure courtyards
- Fully furnished, home-like private suites
- Three prepared meals per day
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Intellectual, social and physical programs to stay active, happy and healthy