Walk With Us To End Alzheimer’s
Our team is excited to raise awareness and donations once again for the Alzheimer’s Association this year!
This is near and dear to our hearts as we work with residents that suffer from dementia and Alzheimer’s. It is important to understand the warning signs. Here are a few to be aware of:
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or places
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and the inability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from social activities or work
- Changes in mood or personality
If you or a loved one has started experiencing any of the signs above, consider completing this form and talking to your doctor:
To learn more about Alzheimer’s, visit https://www.alz.org/ and consider joining us as we walk to raise awareness !